We offer fully funded, partially self insured, and self funded health insurance options for…
both domestic and international businesses, non-profit organizations, NGOs and B-corporations/social businesses in the USA and abroad. We are unique: In the last sixteen years, we have specialized in protecting and serving international groups overseas, or who have staff working overseas. Not many insurance brokers know the international market like we do. But we can also help organizations with as few as 5 w-2 employees and minimal risk.
Are you a U.S. based company/organization? – We hope these self-funded health insurance resources help you. See below for our level self-funded plan for U.S.-based companies and non-profit organizations. And please refer us to those you know who employ staff overseas – We’d love to help them save money too!
For as few as 5 to 20 or more
- For smaller groups 5 to 20+, self-funded insurance used to be too great a risk. However, we are now able to help U.S. based groups with even as few as 3 W-2 employees with very little risk.
– Domestic groups: We offer customized level self funded health insurance options that can include new staff and their families as you grow.
– International organizations: If you are a smaller group, or have local nationals on staff, true self-funded health insurance still requires 20 or more. However, we have strong relationships with over ten international carriers and can create specific plan designs and benefits that keep costs down and mimic many of the benefits of self-funding. If you want to transition into a partially self-insured, or a self-funded plan, we can help set it up now to easily transition when the time is right.
- And if self-funded insurance or switching doesn’t make sense, we’ll tell you honestly. We serve hundreds of smaller groups just like yours.
For groups from 20 up to 500+
- For medium to large organizations, we can help you get the best of both worlds with partially self insured hybrid plans and level self funded plans that offer all the benefits of self funded health insurance, but with less risk than true self-funded insurance. This is the fastest growing trend in self-funded health insurance.
– Domestic groups: We can help you design plans that fit you versus paying for ACA-related benefits your employees may not want or need, at well below market rates. See if level self funding is for you.
– International organizations: We offer partially self-funded plans that build reserves, give you control over plan design and feature very low risk. Those who have worked with us have seen renewals from 0% annual increase to 3% on average! Two groups this year so far had a 0% increase and one went down 10%. Considering the average annual increase is approximately 14%, we have one of the best track records in the industry. And we can show you how you can be our next success story. Call us or sign up today.
For organizations of 100 or more
- For organizations of approximately 100 or more, you have the option of setting up your own self funded/fully self funded/level funded health insurance (including plan design, TPA, as well as trusted advice on stop loss / reinsurance limits, controlling costs, and risk assessment) OR creating a partially self-insured plan / level self-funded plan to limit your risks.
– Domestic groups: Get a quote or call us to discuss all your options at (866)636-9100.
– International organizations: We have helped hundreds of large organization design plans to fit their needs and save money while creating a very manageable system of administration.
- We have lots of resources available to you as you consider these options. We can schedule a free phone consultation to help you anywhere in the process, or if you’re currently self funded and looking for a way to go back to a managed, more traditional plan we can help you with that as well at (866)636-9100.
What other organizations are learning
Small Group of 32 People
“We’re a smaller group (32) and we saved
$30,000 last year, and now have one year’s
premium in the bank. In a fully-insured
plan, 18% yearly increases were killing us.
Now, our people are happy and better