Good Neighbor isn’t just about great group medical insurance. We can help with many other insurance needs for international organizations and non-profits. For ease and convenience, let us help you with all your medical, travel, and life insurance needs!
Here are some additional plans for health insurance needs that your organization may find helpful:
- An American citizen who is coming home to USA, not going back overseas, and needs insurance while settling in and finding a job in the USA.
- An American citizen who has lived overseas, but now needs USA coverage for 15 days to 3 years and will be going overseas again.
- Teams going overseas from the USA for 3 days to 3 months.
- Non-USA teams traveling outside their home country and/or to the USA.
- One-time premium payment each year for a person who makes 3 or more trips outside USA or home country every year.
- Term-life insurance in any country in the world. We also offer Kidnap and Ransom insurance for organizations, as well as Crisis Response/Crisis Management or Security training through our partner, Fort Sherman Academy.
If one of the above doesn’t address your health insurance needs, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100 and/or click here to fill out a quote request online. Please visit www.gninsurance.com for a complete list of plans.